Friday, August 3, 2012

Olympics Diggin' Event Part 1

Is we on da air yet?
Hows my hair looks?
It look okays?
Oh we on da air?
Oh shishkabob!!!!


Hellos furiends, athletes, and spec-taters.
Welcome to da furst Annual Blogville Olympics Diggin' Event.

I is your host and commen-tater...Puddles D. Rainwater.
Remember to turn off all Pawhelds


Please give a big round of applause to our sponsor
BURGER KING



 da Burger King.
Today only, you can get 10cents of a cheeseburger at your local Blogville Burger King.

Okays, heres we goooooo....

Roo...
...has gots his dirt flyin' all round in hopes to gets to China.
Dude, you just got dirt ALL overs me.

Sasha...
...is a blur cuz hers is goin' fast...can' EVEN see her hardly.
By da way, her mom is da best cooker.

Brudder Goose...
...got his hole fur Allred comin' along just beautifuly.
It's wheres we stash da beer to keeps it cool.

Lily...
...has such focus and do check out them nice diggin' lines

Madi da Diva...
...just likea a diva, plunderin' through da dresser to helps her mom not be all mismatched

Jazzi...
...shows her skills as a fine digger, gotts get da nose all da way down.
Nows, you can has a taco...hehehe.

Bridget...
...from da YOU KAY takes to diggin' in da sofa.
I have a feelin' her is hiding from her mum's crochet frisbee...just a guess.

Nola...
...a proud doxie showing da skills her was built for...check out da depth of dat hole.

Molly the Wally...
Oh my, dat is ALOT of magnificent dirt.
It won't be long tills you in Australia, just a few more paws.

Oskar...
You can tells he is an avid digger by da lack of grass in da area...hehehe.
I'ts obvious he has been trainin' everyday.

Addy...
...da workwomanship of a fine digger..dat just happens to be a little close to da roses.

Casey...
...though he ain't a digger, he has shown true dedication and sportmanship to da sport of diggin'.

Bella...
...is a professional digger hailin' from Australia, you can sees by her perfect form, and da loads of sand on hers.


Deccy...
...takes to artificial means to accomplish his task...
which is fine cuz we is drivin' to da pub in it...no buddy will get in our ways then.
Such a brilliant scheme plan he has.

Ivy...
...is Jazzi's cuzzin showin' her pride of a job well done.
You don't gets a face like dat bein' an amateur.

Wyatt...
...bein' a gardner, he knows a thing or twelve bouts diggin' holes.

Stanzie...
...would ya look at them legs, such strength. Dat is what you calls a true athlete dat stands and can dig likes dat...whoa!

Chuckie da Groundhog...
...comes to us withs a most impressive hole, too bad it caused Shawnee's deck to collapse.

Shawnee...
hehehehe...okays, I stop laughin' at her evil eye.
Um, apparently hers learned some smashin' diggin' skills from her furiend Chuckie..or did Chuckie learn them from hers?
Lets' ponder dis..okay let's don't.

Rubie...
...oh dears, her made a mess...hehehehe.
It's very important to make a mess, dat ways it makes your accomplishment look even BIGGER!

Dante...
...digs in da SNOW...what beautiful grace.

Dante
...is multitalentd, even diggin' in real dirt.
You don't see dat too often furs a kitteh.
Oooooooh look at them eyes....sorry, I gotted distracted.

Freya Rose Blossom...
...is headless...hehehe. But hers shows such a fine display of teknikes.

Lorenza...
...is anudder couch digger.
Sometimes you just has take what you can get when it's 1000 degrees outside.

Sarge...
Blogville's one and only ticket overwriting Chief of da Popo demonstrates such exemplary skills
with his hole

Sally Ann...
...diggin' afters a rat in one of her Earth dog trials, talk bouta doxie bein' jealous.
I is turnin; green.


Posie
Its TRUUUUUUUE...
I love dis girl cuz hers ain't a digger but hers did it anyways withs ham bribes
and then her sent me an email fur her submission and didn't even has her foto attached...then her resent it and didn't has it attached again...I laughed, I cried.

Chip...
...is off to da bushes withs his little paw all da way up in da air.
Trust me, dats all da way up fur us doxies.

We will be back after dis brief commercial break from Cheetos.

3
2
1
and cuuuuut.
(next post will be at 10:00 PST...dats Puddles Standard Time)

Be sures to check out Murphy and Stanley's Marathon Chewing...
click HERE

42 comments:

Finn said...

An awesome part 1!!! Look at every dig! Very cool!

georgia little pea said...

Look at the number of diggers there are and it's just part 1! The Typist is very happy because she now realises what A Lady I've become since I stopped digging out her plants trying to escape from this place. Can't wait to see who wins. I got my favourites of course. Any betting going on?

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is some darn fancy diggin' fur sure!!!

Dexter said...

Posie! Going for the gold no matter what, I see.

Slobbers,
Mango

The Daily Pip said...

Bawahahahahahahaaaa! OMD! I've finally found my calling in the life ....I AM THE BURGER KING! I AM THE BURGER KING!!!!


BAWAAHAHAAHHAAA! Chomp, chomp, belch, chomp, I am the bur ...chomp ...ger KING!

Your pal, the BURGER KING

The Daily Pip said...

P.S. Is Brother Roo peeing or digging? Can't really tell in that picture. I like Lorenza's picture cause I'm a couch digger, too.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Woah, dig all the digging!

What Remains Now said...

This is the event I've been waiting for! Looking forward to Part II. There is some serious competition in this event.

Marg said...

Oh Puddles,we love this event. Too bad our doggies are a little younger which is when they did their digging. Love all the pictures.

Unknown said...

And we thought Olympic committee was pretty strict about their advertisement rules!

WOAH!We're tired after following all that digging activity...Puddles, you're doing a great job.Keep going, you make a great commentator!
Wags, Gin, Bud n Shadow

Lovable Lily said...

Cowabunga Puddles! That's a lot of dirt flying around Blogville today. Such excellent forms and so many different techniques too. We may learn something new here today.

OK, gotta run.... time for me to warm up for Part 2.

Hugs,
Lily Belle

Backcountry Brodie said...

Wow, such fierce competition in the digging depawtment! BTW, Chuckie collapsed the garage, not the deck - I is werking on collapsing the deck, BOL. Going to get me sum of them burgers now.

houndstooth said...

Bwaaaa ha ha! Did you just say you were a common tater? Puddles, I didnt' think there was anything common about you! And Pip, wow! Did you know that the Burger King is one of the things that gives Mom nightmares? Those athletes are all in fine form!

Bunny

Scooter said...

Puddles It's ME (Frankie Furter) using the chief of the WAY Overwriting PoPo's Computer... claws he is out Peeing right now...

Your Narration makes you an EXTRAORDINARY Common Tater.... and OH what WONDERFUL athletes you have shown us so far.
Bravo FANGTASTIC...
I'll be back at 10 PST. K?

Anonymous said...

Lots of serious dirt slinging, Puddles, see you got your beer comment in! Heeheehee

Susie & Bites

Asta said...

Puddles
what a pawgwipping event
those diggews awe beyond wondewful(asta has her mouth full of cheeseburger and is having trouble talking) ummm, xcoose me, as I was saying, amazing spowtsmanship and dedicashun
(bwiiiiiiing, bwiiiiing, oh , oh, fow got to tuwn off my pawheld..yes, my love, I'll meet you at the concession stand)
umm, I'm back
phew, I think I need a beew , I'm so exhausted just watching all that hawd wowk by the contestants

gweat wepawting as oosual Puddles, and youw haiw is not even muss3d up
smoochie kisses
ASTA

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Shiloh the Digger here - WOWZERZ! There wuz sum grrrreat diggerz there. An'there iz still more to come. Wonder if we all dig enuf tunnelz, may-b we cood all meet-up sumwherez underground.
Shiloh - I dig VIKTORY!

Unknown said...

Will ya just look at all them diggers! I may have to try that out myself soon!
Lovies, Miss Mindy

Declan said...

Oh wow mate you have some FINE competitors there! Just think if we all dug the same hole; how much beer would we get in that? hehe! Deccy x

Unknown said...

Pawsome Puddles , we can't wait for more. We really enjoyed that. Have a good Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Matilda the Boxer said...

Such an exciting event!! I knew I didn't have a chance at medaling in this one, but with the Olympics, it's all about the honor in just pawticipating and competing against such talented athletes!

Scooter said...

Such cool digs!! Love it. Although I must say that I am waiting paw and claw to see Sweet Williams dig. He is taking care of this Addy/Bertie business TODAY!!!

wags
Jazzi

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOL MOL
PUDDLES WE ARE REALLY DIGGING THIS DIGGING EVENT.
BAD MOM COMPLAINED ABOUT IT NOT BEING UP THEN SHE VACATED BEFORE SHE READ IT.
EXCELLENT EXCELLENT DIGGING SKILLS BY ONE AND ALL AND WHAT A VARIETY OF STYLES!! WOOHOO AND CONGRATS
YUM YUM ON THE CHEETOS
OK COMMERCIAL BREAK IS OVER
HEADING FOR PART II

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL I MUST HAVE CAUGHT THE POSIE FORGETFUL BUG.
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

Anonymous said...

Superb diggers all! Dante Paws Up to You Kitty-O! Luv the faces with evidence in tact Heh Heh Heh Satisfaction to the Maxin! Puddles you have done yourself proud on your commentary. Appropo and funny as expected ;) Thank you for Hosting this Pawsome Event!

Waggin at ya,
Roo

Now on to part 2...

Anonymous said...

Superb diggers all! Dante Paws Up to You Kitty-O! Luv the faces with evidence in tact Heh Heh Heh Satisfaction to the Maxin! Puddles you have done yourself proud on your commentary. Appropo and funny as expected ;) Thank you for Hosting this Pawsome Event!

Waggin at ya,
Roo

Now on to part 2...

GOOSE said...

Well Puddles you have gone and done it. It is a teriffic start to the digging event. Do you know what we could do if we all digged at the same time? The possiblities are endless. OK I am going to take a power break and renew my strenth with a Cheeto or two (bags) and some of the energy giving In Heat Wheat beer. Snack of champoions.
Blessings,
Goose

The Websters said...

Wowee! Such fine examples of diggers. We need to form a team and start a business.

Nora

Dachshund Nola said...

Wow! Great job Puddles and I loves the captions
Nola

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Pawsome event! All dat diggin has...well...got me in da mood! Gots to go look fur some palmetto bugs in my yard now!

Anonymous said...

Ohmidogness! This event is SOOOO exciting, SOOOO action-packed, SOOOO dirty! I luvs it!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

Scooter said...

Hey Puddles!
Wow, what a great event! My claws are still caked with mud. I'm not sure how any of us could concentrate with you looking so glam in your scarf.
BTW: Pip IS IS IS the BURGER KING! Long may he rule.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Athlete

K9 Katastrophie said...

Pawesome diggers!!!!

Licks,
Ruthie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh, we are so mad at the Momster for not getting us to qualify for this event. A few of us are expert diggers, she just has too many darn rules:(

Awesome presentation, terrific participants.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Sketching with Dogs said...

Hahahahaha! Great photos from all the diggers!
We are wondering how some of their humans don't break their necks when they are walking in the garden and not looking where they are going.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Two French Bulldogs said...

We love this event. Now pass the Cheetos
Benny & Lily

Molly the Airedale said...

We almost missed this digging event! The streets are just jammed with cars tryin' to get in here, Puddles!
Wow! This was sure worth the wait! Everyone's digging form is a 10!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Ziggy Stardust said...

Puddles, thanks for taking a break, I have to tinkle something awful. Whew ok I am back, wow what a show so far. We have crazy talent here is blogland. I wonder if Deccy could get together with Sweet William. I am pretty sure he is looking for a place to bury a tank(I hope Addy and Bertie get out first). Thanks...crunch,crunch...fro da schnacks...crunch crunch. Ok I am gonna go back and look once more and then take a break for round 2. Great show Puddles Applause Applause BOL BOL.

Loveys Sasha

Wyatt said...

So many pawesome diggers! AND a cat that digs in the snow...WOW! I think we might need several of those 10 cent burgers and a couple of beers!

Wyatt and Stanzie

Tucker said...

great landscaping!

woof - Tucker

ShellePenn said...

Woah!! What fantastic diggers!! Just amazing athleticism...

Pass me another beer!

Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

Posie said...

ooh puddles, i haz been absentt frum bloggville AWLL WEEEKY ees been crayzy! Butt yoor evintt mayde me giggle n giggle, sooo maniy AMAZIN diggers! eets grayte!!! love n likkers, pdorg, bff heeheehee, xoxx